5 fun ways to wear a Brooch
Brooches are one of the oldest accessories, that has an eternal life. Once you buy a brooch, you can keep it forever ,
they never really go out of style. Brooches present a unique styling tip that take your outfit from drab to fab. This season designers have made a big deal out of this small accessory and decorated their runway looks with lots of them.
However there are chic ways of wearing a broach without feeling old-fashioned or too dressy.
Follow these tips
1. Pin your scarf with a brooch: When you put your scarf around your neck or your head as the case may be, connect it in the middle with a brooch. It will give your scarf a whole different feel.
2. Wear a feminine or vintage-looking brooches with your edgy outfits (jeans, t-shirt leather jacket) to make the look more personal.
3. Wear the edgy brooches with your soft, feminine dresses and blouses to make them stand out and make a statement
4. Never let your brooch match the color of your outfit: that will make it old-fashioned and matronly.
5. Pin one in your hair—If your hair updo is thick enough or your brooch is light enough, you should be able to pin it in just like a barrette.