Nigerian Fried Rice: How To
- Chicken is the best meat for preparing Nigerian Fried Rice. Cut yours into desired pieces.
- If your vegetables are too tough, you may want to boil them for a bit instead of soaking.
- After soaking/boiling the vegetables in hot water, pour in a sieve to drain (this step was missed in the video)
- The curry powder is merely for coloring so this is not the hot and spicy Indian curry!
- Use a generous quantity of water when parboiling the rice.
Nigerian Fried Rice can go bad very quickly. Eat it once you finish preparing it. Or refrigerate immediately. If you want to serve it at a party, please cook it very close to the serving time, if not, it will go bad! It will be good for up to 48 hours if refrigerated.